_Save Up To 75% On The Most Exclusive Jewelry & Watches.Watches: Atlantic, Bulova, Cartier, Casio, Citizen…
Dexclusive.com Return & Exchange Policy
All returns are contingent upon an inspection by our Returns Department. The Returns Department must confirm that the item is unworn, unused, undamaged, unaltered and still has the original tags, plastics, box and manual before a refund is processed. Items determined to have been worn, used, altered or damaged will be sent back and no refund will be issued. Please allow 7-10 business days for your return and refund to be processed.
Dexclusive always strives to provide its customers with the highest quality of service. We ask that you contact us if there are any imperfections or discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt of the product.If you are not completely satisfied with the item you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days of the receipt of the product. Please note the following conditions apply:
- • Shipping charges will not be refunded. If your order qualified for "free ground shipping" we will deduct the shipping, handling & insurance costs.
- • Only items purchased over $1000 are subject to a 10% restocking fee, plus the aforementioned shipping costs.
- • Dexclusive does not accept returns on "special-order" products.
- • Dexclusive will charge a 7% cancellation fee for “special order products"
- • New items will be billed to the customer upon request; however, the original item will only be refunded once it is received & inspected by Dexclusive.
- • Requesting a second exchange will result in a 10% exchange fee.
- • Requesting a refund after performing an exchange will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- • Requesting a refund or cancellation after a shipping label is created will result in a 5% restocking fee to cover credit card and processing fees. _How to return or exchange an item:
- • Contact us and request an RMA Number and a RMA Form.
- • You can contact us by phone (1-866-573-3953) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or _(954) 862-3900
- • Place the item(s) in a box along with the completed RMA Form.
- • Make sure you include all of the original paperwork and packaging in the box.
Any item returned without an RMA number will not be accepted and will be sent back at the buyer's expense.All returned items must be received in original, new condition with their original box and all paperwork intact. Items must be unaltered with the manufacturer tags, serial numbers and protective stickers also intact. Please note that we will not accept any items with scratches, marks, blemishes or if the security tag has been removed, tampered with or altered in any manner.
We recommend that you send your item back via insured, traceable means, such as UPS or Fedex. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Any purchases made by either a watch manufacturer, watch brand distributor, or any person acting on their behalf, in any manner are not eligible to be returned to us for any reason.
Please note that RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days after issuance. Please allow 2 weeks for processing any refunds associated with either returns or exchanges.
Dexclusive11 years in business8362 Pines Blvd Ste 137
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024-6600
<title>A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE</title>
<meta name="description" content=""World shopping mall Thousands of goods and services available from A-Z home electronic to jewelery Super jeweler not excluding recreation leisure.">
<meta name="keywords" content="Herbs pro Universally proven, Healthy directions nutritional supplements, Norton internet security">
<!-- Meta Tags Created With: STW Meta Tag Builder http://www.scrubtheweb.com/ -->
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's web site are provided "as is". A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's Internet site, even if A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE or a A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A GRAND BAZAAR FOR EVERYONE's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.